Monday, February 12, 2018

Ask Dr. Universe


I was searching for interesting online STEM sites when I came across this one. And what a wonderful and fun website this is!

And guess who Dr. Universe is? An inquisitive cat who has a lot of friends who knows a lot about great many things. So, please check out the website.





The link for the website is below. Try it, and it'll give you all kinds of information in a very kid friendly format. I really wish I had known about this site when my kids were younger.


It answers so many questions your younger children will ask, and it also has a lot of fun videos to watch.

Also, by any chance, if it doesn't have an answer for your question, you can submit a question.

I've learned more about earwax, boogers and bones in less than 10 minutes than I thought possible. So, go dig around and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment