Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Awesome Books - A Smart Girl's Guide - Boys By American Girl Company




We were at Barnes and Noble the other day when I came across this little gem of a book. Though the title says a smart girl's guide to Boys, I bought it for both of my children, and I discovered it's a great book for introducing a lot of not-so-comfortable issues to both genders. 



As you can see, this book covers a lot of topics with a good balance of thought provoking questions to sprinkles of humor and confidence boosters.

My son read it, and he thought it was pretty good in providing insight into what girls might be thinking. And when my daughter's old enough, I'm going to have her read it to try to understand boys.

Because it was from the American Girl brand, I didn't expect too much, but I was very surprised at what great advice this book gave to girls.

I would recommend this book to all girls and maybe some boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment