Thursday, May 5, 2016

Terrific Toys - The Game of Things... humor in a box




I came across this game in Target, and the open-ended-ness of the game intrigued me. So, I tried it out on my family during our two-day drive to the Grand Canyon. 

Well, I don't know what I expected, but it was fun! And a lot of the questions were very thought provoking and triggered all kinds of side conversations. This game kept us engaged for several hours (and the fact that the driver could easily participate was a definite plus). 

I'm not sure if I'd put this game at the level of Monopoly Deal, but it has its own charms. Though we weren't playing by the rules (we needed more than four people to play by the game's rules), I thought it did a great job of getting to know each other better (and I thought I already knew my family very well, but there were surprises).

No comments:

Post a Comment