Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Tech Challenge is Coming.

This is a program I DEARLY LOVE. 



I've been an adviser since 2013. But after five years of being an adviser, sometimes two teams, I'm taking a break this year. 

I had hope to participate as a volunteer, but a sudden change of events prevented me from doing so. Still, I hope to attend the Showcase next week.

As I noted on my Cal Day 2018 blog, I haven't been able to attend Cal Day, because I was fielding teams in the Tech Challenge. So, if driving to UC Berkeley is too far for you (or taking BART), then you have something else to consider this weekend. Attending the last weekend of test trials at the Tech Challenge!

I know. It's going to be crazy. 

People are going to be EVERYWHERE. But you can't get any closer to the action than this. Especially, if you have small children who are interested in Science/Engineering and would like to see things go and do interesting things, this is the place for you. 

And it's FREE.

Have a great time!

My previous Tech Challenge 2018 post with more pictures.


PS - You might be able to get into the Museum at a discount, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment