Friday, March 16, 2018

Claw Gripper 1 (Mechanisms) - Page 198, Build #231

Did I tell you I love LEGOs?

Today, we're building this Claw Gripper. I was trying to build a vehicle and put this on top with Mindstorm controlling it, but it's been too crazy lately. So, I guess I'm going to have to build this in stages.


And this is what we're building today.



I like building these mechanisms because they are simple enough for an elementary students to build, but interesting enough to engage them deeper in Engineering and Science topics.

These are the parts I used to build this mechanism (you will need a couple of extra yellow part because they had rolled off the table, and I didn't realize it).



So, let's build it.




















I had a lot of fun with this project.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment